FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You first register to our website using the REGISTER tab. Once you have registered, you can browse all our existing events on the UPCOMING HUNTS tab under the HUNTS section. Our events are filtered as per genre allowing you to pick areas of interest. Once you have narrowed down on an event just fill in the few selections and make payment to register for the event.
Once you have made a payment an email confirming your registration with all the basic details will be sent to your registration email. Please remember to add the event to your calendar and show up 10 minutes before the event start time. Feel free to share the event with your friends and on social media to be able to compete or enjoy the event with more people that you know.
Our experiences are primarily divided into two:
1. Automated DAILY EXPERIENCES where the user can register for any day and start the hunt on their own schedule. Most of these hunts are open all day but some are start at specific times in the day. These hunts are truly automated and do not have any of our staff on the ground and our web platform provides you with all the information, clues, directions as well as maps, videos and images in some case.
2. ON THE HORIZON EXPERIENCES which are events that happen on fixed days and fixed times and tend to have some of our staff or partners on ground. Typically you would have a briefing, staff members at different points and a semi automated experience.
Yes our platform is essential to participate in all events be it automated daily events or on the horizon events with our staff on the ground. All our clues, directions and pointers come only from our platform and therefore a charged phone with working internet is a must to enjoy our experiences.
The YourCityHunt concept for events is to surprise our participants by offering them just enough information to make an informed decision as to whether they want to participate but leaving the spirit of enjoying the unknown and experiencing thing with an open mind untouched. It is because we want people to be surprised and pleasantly so and to explore and discover the routes, sights and experiences like never before that we do not offer specific locations and activity information during registration.
No, all our experiences are not races and are not time bound. While our race format is the most exciting format we have an experience format as well which allows people to enjoy the experience at their pace spending more or less time at which ever point they wish. We do however mention the end time for the event therefore encouraging people to complete the experience and not miss out on any part.
1. Field of Dreams has a strict no refund and no cancellation policy.
2. Field of Dreams is not liable to refund any amount to any user in the event of a no show, delayed arrival, non-completion by the user, failure of mobile phone / internet data connectivity of the user.
3. Field of Dreams is liable to refund only the actual fee paid by the user only if Field of Dreams cancels an event of their its own volition. Field of Dreams will refund the amount within 45 days. All refunds will be processed online.